2016 Ezzy Cheetah Orange
Ezzy Windsurfing Sails 2016 Ezzy Cheetah OrangeOur go-to flat water sail, the Cheetah has a soft, locked-in race feel. Camless and easy to rig, the Cheetahs deep foil provides power and speed. When we freeride, we want to go fast, nail 100% of our jibes, and rocket into the air if a ramp appears. This is the easy freedom that inspired the...
Our go-to flat water sail, the Cheetah has a soft, locked-in race feel. Camless and easy to rig, the Cheetahs deep foil provides power and speed. When we freeride, we want to go fast, nail 100% of our jibes, and rocket into the air if a ramp appears. This is the easy freedom that inspired the Cheetah, and what the Cheetah delivers. The Cheetah is pure freeride but can hold its own against any race sail. The forgiving, soft feel makes the Cheetah a dream to gybe. The Cheetah rigs on all RDM and SDM masts. And, like all Ezzy Sails, the Cheetah is built to last.
1) New Material = Lighter, Softer, More Maneuverable. A lighter scrim not only reduces the Cheetah's weight but also makes the sail softer, so it glides through lulls and maneuvers effortlessly. Also for 2016, the 6.0, 6.5, and 7.0 have 6 battens instead of 7, making the smaller sails feel lighter and softer.
2) Flatter Shape Above the Boom = More Control. The profile above the boom is flatter to give the Cheetah more control when the wind picks up.
3) Smoother Twist = Faster. The batten spacing is more progressive, which means that the battens are closer to each other nearer to the head of the sail. This creates a smoother twist in the sail's profile, which translates to more constant power, more control, and a higher top speed.
- Unbreakable Solid Hand Tapered RBS Epoxy battens
- Ezzy Sails work on skinny masts (RDMs)as well as coventional diameter
- Precision Calibrated Downhaul System
- 100% Technora Warp Scrim, White and Colour fusion Trilite and Spectra X-Film,High Density Spectra X-Film
- Removable stainless steel low profile downhaul pulley which can be replaced with a D-ring
- Very tough mast sleeve material resists reef cuts
- Head is reinforced with adhesive-backed, woven polyester
- Three-ply reinforcement on the leech with built in leech stabilser battens
- Low-profile, screw batten tensioners
- Outhaul and downhaul gauges shows you how much tension you need
- Foot reinforcement protects the sewing from the board's texture
- Mesh pocket in mast pad for downhaul line
- Super-thick mast pad wraps around your universal and flips up for easy rigging.
- Tack strap doubles as strap to keep sail rolled up in the sailbag
- Small vinyl window gives perfect visibility and improves durability
- Endrobatten construction produces a symmetrical profile on both the starboard and port tack
- Adjustable head webbing allows for different mast sizes and system removes flapping webbing
- Built in removable padded toe jam added to bottom of mast pad
- Water proof clew patch
- Each sail is rigged in Ezzy's Sri Lankan loft for quality control.
- Heavy duty sail bag with drawstring closure (no jamming zippers) and mesh drainage base
- Built in stainless steel batten tension adjuster screwdriver
- Spare long webbing headstrap to rig on a longer mast
- Laminated rigging and sail care instructions,cool Ezzy sticker and a mini sail keyring.
|Cheetah||Luff||Luff||Boom||Boom||No. of||Ezzy Mast|
Click Here for Cheetah RiggingGuide
Click Here for Cheetah Rigging Video
2016 Ezzy Cheetah Orange