2019 Ezzy Cheetah Red
Ezzy Windsurfing Sails 2019 Ezzy Cheetah RedThe Cheetah is the fastest, easiest no-cam sail we’ve ever built. The Cheetah’s deep, wing-like profile is achieved by sewing shape into the panels, giving the Cheetah the look of a molded sail. This makes the draft significantly more stable and locked in. So, you get power,...
The Cheetah is the fastest, easiest no-cam sail we’ve ever built. The Cheetah’s deep, wing-like profile is achieved by sewing shape into the panels, giving the Cheetah the look of a molded sail. This makes the draft significantly more stable and locked in. So, you get power, speed, and control for fast straights and easy jibes.
David Ezzy has been making Sails for over 35 years—waves sails, speed sails, slalom sails, foil sails, freeride sails. This wealth of experience combines in the Cheetah to create a fast, easy free ride experience that starts when you unroll the sail.
The Cheetah sets up in minutes with rigging gauges that remove all the guesswork from tuning. Just downhaul until the gauge lines up with the bottom of your mast.
Ask David Ezzy how long a sail should last, and he says “forever.”
The Cheetah represents a lifetime love of windsurfing and making sails...so you can go fast.
WHAT MAKES THE CHEETAH DIFFERENT?
The Cheetah is built with broad-seeming that gives it a deep belly of shape that mimics what cambers do to a sail. This means that the Cheetah is stable and powerful, but yet it is camless and easy.
Living and testing on Maui, we have learned how to make sails that survive the the elements. The Cheetah is a freeride sail but it is built with the wisdom of over 35 years of making wave sails. There is no monofilm that will quickly crack and break. The spectra-X is a light and tough solution that will survive longer.
he Cheetah is built with reinforced X-ply, ripstop scrim-X, and a Weft-Stop anti-rip sleeve cloth. Every seam is glued and covered before being sewn. David Ezzy owns his own factory because no other factory can produce the quality he demands.
The Cheetah is a fast, easy freeride experience that starts when you unroll the sail. The Cheetah sets up in minutes with rigging gauges that remove all the guesswork from tuning. Just downhaul until the gauge lines up with the bottom of your mast. Each and every sail is rigged and calibrated in the Ezzy Sails factory.
|Size Sq Metres||Luff Min cm||Luff Max cm||Boom Min cm||Boom Max cm||# of Battens||Weight Kg||Rec Mast|
- Unbreakable Solid Hand Tapered RBS Epoxy battens
- Ezzy Sails work on skinny masts (RDMs)as well as conventional diameter (SDM)
- Precision Calibrated Downhaul System
- 100% Technora Warp Scrim, White and Colour fusion Trilite and Spectra X-Film,High Density Spectra X-Film
- Removable stainless steel low profile downhaul pulley which can be replaced with a D-ring
- Very tough mast sleeve material resists reef cuts
- Head is reinforced with adhesive-backed, woven polyester
- Three-ply reinforcement on the leech with built in leech stabilser battens
- Low-profile, screw batten tensioners
- Outhaul and downhaul gauges shows you how much tension you need
- Foot reinforcement protects the sewing from the board's texture
- Mesh pocket in mast pad for downhaul line
- Super-thick mast pad wraps around your universal and flips up for easy rigging.
- Tack strap doubles as strap to keep sail rolled up in the sailbag
- Small vinyl window gives perfect visibility and improves durability
- Endobatten construction produces a symmetrical profile on both the starboard and port tack
- Adjustable head webbing allows for different mast sizes and system removes flapping webbing
- Built in removable padded toe jam added to bottom of mast pad
- Water proof clew patch
- Each sail is rigged in Ezzy's Sri Lankan loft for quality control.
- Heavy duty sail bag with drawstring closure (no jamming zippers) and mesh drainage base
- Built in stainless steel batten tension adjuster screwdriver
- Spare long webbing headstrap to rig on a longer mast
- Laminated rigging and sail care instructions,cool Ezzy sticker and a mini sail keyring.
2019 Ezzy Cheetah Red