2020 Ezzy Cheetah Red
Ezzy Windsurfing Sails 2020 Ezzy Cheetah RedFast. Easy. No-Cam. The Cheetah sets the standard for camless freeride sails. Shape is sewn into the panels to create the Cheetah’s deep, wing-like profile and stable, locked-in power. For 2020, the Cheetah is much lighter. The new Cheetah weighs in a substantial 1/2 pound (230 gram)...
Fast. Easy. No-Cam. The Cheetah sets the standard for camless freeride sails. Shape is sewn into the panels to create the Cheetah’s deep, wing-like profile and stable, locked-in power.
For 2020, the Cheetah is much lighter. The new Cheetah weighs in a substantial 1/2 pound (230 gram) less than the previous model. This weight improvement comes mainly from a new window material that also makes the sail accelerate more quickly as it fills up with wind.
The Cheetah is one of our best-selling sails because of the wide wind range and uniquely stable design. David Ezzy’s philosophy of incremental improvements year after year means that this new Cheetah will feel familiar and be compatible with your current quiver, while boosting performance.
No one likes to spend time rigging. With the Cheetah, just downhaul until the gauge lines up with the bottom of your mast. That’s it. No guessing. Every Cheetah is calibrated in the factory so that you can use the calibrated rigging gauge to know exactly how to tune the downhaul. Markers on the clew further ensure accurate and precise rigging.
As with all Ezzy Sails, quality and durability are baked into the design, ensuring that you will log many years of fun and reliable sailing on your Cheetah.
2020 Cheetah Catalogue HERE
|Size Sq Metres||Luff Min cm||Luff Max cm||Boom Min cm||Boom Max cm||# of Battens||Weight Kg||Rec Mast|
- Unbreakable Solid Hand Tapered RBS Epoxy battens
- Ezzy Sails work on skinny masts (RDMs)as well as conventional diameter (SDM)
- Precision Calibrated Downhaul System
- 100% Technora Warp Scrim, White and Colour fusion Trilite and Spectra X-Film,High Density Spectra X-Film
- Removable stainless steel low profile downhaul pulley which can be replaced with a D-ring
- Very tough mast sleeve material resists reef cuts
- Head is reinforced with adhesive-backed, woven polyester
- Three-ply reinforcement on the leech with built in leech stabilser battens
- Low-profile, screw batten tensioners
- Outhaul and downhaul gauges shows you how much tension you need
- Foot reinforcement protects the sewing from the board's texture
- Mesh pocket in mast pad for downhaul line
- Super-thick mast pad wraps around your universal and flips up for easy rigging.
- Tack strap doubles as strap to keep sail rolled up in the sailbag
- Small vinyl window gives perfect visibility and improves durability
- Endobatten construction produces a symmetrical profile on both the starboard and port tack
- Adjustable head webbing allows for different mast sizes and system removes flapping webbing
- Built in removable padded toe jam added to bottom of mast pad
- Water proof clew patch
- Each sail is rigged in Ezzy's Sri Lankan loft for quality control.
- Heavy duty sail bag with drawstring closure (no jamming zippers) and mesh drainage base
- Built in stainless steel batten tension adjuster screwdriver
- Spare long webbing headstrap to rig on a longer mast
- Laminated rigging and sail care instructions,cool Ezzy sticker and a mini sail keyring.
2020 Ezzy Cheetah Red