2018 Taka4 Blue
Ezzy Windsurfing Sails 2018 Taka4 BlueThe Taka 4 is our latest and purest wave sail, which means it is designed for lightness and maneuverability. The Taka 4 goes effortlessly neutral due to the luffing of the 3/4 batten above the boom. A new construction design on the sail's leading edge makes the Taka 4 accelerate faster and...
The Taka 4 is our latest and purest wave sail, which means it is designed for lightness and maneuverability. The Taka 4 goes effortlessly neutral due to the luffing of the 3/4 batten above the boom. A new construction design on the sail's leading edge makes the Taka 4 accelerate faster and feel more responsive than previous Taka models.
The Taka 4's massive low-end wind range makes it ideal for wave riders who like the maneuverability of a smaller sail. And like all Ezzy Sails, rigging gauges allow anyone to get the perfect downhaul and outhaul in seconds.
We love wave riding, and the Taka 4 is the expression of that passion for wind, waves, and a salty smile.
|2018 Taka4||Luff Min
||Luff Max||Boom||Boom||No. of||Ezzy Mast||Weight kg||Extension|
|Size (sq.mt.)||Cm||Cm||Min Cm||Max Cm||Battens||Base/Top
- Unbreakable Solid Hand Tapered RBS Epoxy battens
- Ezzy Sails work on skinny masts (RDMs) as well as coventional diameter
- Precision Calibrated Downhaul System
- 100% Technora Warp Scrim, White and Colour fusion Trilite and Spectra X-Film,High Density Spectra X-Film
- Removable stainless steel low profile downhaul pulley which can be replaced with a D-ring
- Very tough mast sleeve material resists reef cuts
- Head is reinforced with adhesive-backed, woven polyester
- Three-ply reinforcement on the leech with built in leech stabilser battens
- Low-profile, screw batten tensioners
- Outhaul and downhaul gauges shows you how much tension you need
- Foot reinforcement protects the sewing from the board's texture
- Mesh pocket in mast pad for downhaul line
- Super-thick mast pad wraps around your universal and flips up for easy rigging.
- Tack strap doubles as strap to keep sail rolled up in the sailbag
- Small vinyl window gives perfect visibility and improves durability
- Endrobatten construction produces a symmetrical profile on both the starboard and port tack
- Adjustable head webbing allows for different mast sizes and system removes flapping webbing
- Built in removable padded toe jam added to bottom of mast pad
- Water proof clew patch
- Each sail is rigged in Ezzy's Sri Lankan loft for quality control.
- Heavy duty sail bag with drawstring closure (no amming zippers) and mesh drainage base
- Built in stainless steel batten tension adjuster screwdriver
- Spare long webbing headstrap to rig on a longer mast
- Laminated rigging and sail care instructions,cool Ezzy sticker and a mini sail keyring.
Click Here for Taka4 catalogue
2018 Taka4 Blue